Developing a major global Tungsten production hub in the Southwest of the UK Wolf Minerals is an ASX (WLF) and AIM (WLFE) listed specialty metals company focused on developing the world-class Hemerdon Ball tungsten and tin project in Devon, in the UK.
A Definitive Feasibility Study completed in 2011 confirmed the Hemerdon project’s robust economics and with global demand forecast to grow by more than 50% between 2010 and 2015, Wolf is uniquely positioned to capitalize on tungsten’s status as one of the European Union’s 14 ‘critical’ metals. The Hemerdon project is ideally located close to existing work force and infrastructure and has updated planning permission, valid to 2021.
Wolf Minerals has an experienced management team of Australian and British mining professionals and is focused on becoming a significant, mid-tier specialty metals producer and delivering superior returns for shareholders.
Developing a major global Tungsten production hub in the UK Southwest
- Construction ready World class tungsten deposit located in Southwest England
- Tungsten a high value industrial metal that Wolf intends to produce from open pit mining operations
- Development contracting and recruitment scheduled for 2012/13
- Mine re-development planning permission updated January 2011
- Wolf to produce a single container per day of tungsten for shipment – core project located 5 km from Plymouth deepwater port
Wolf Minerals Limited is listed on the ASX (ASX: WLF) and AIM (AIM: WLFE)
Shareholders may transfer their holding to AIM using the Form available here